Internationals Students

  • We would like to advice you to study at least 1 Year in Canada to get a Diploma or Certificate
  • This will cost you around $10.000 to $15.000 a year depending of each Institution
  • You can work 20 hours a week and full time during breaks
  • Your partner (spouse or common law partner) is allowed to work 40 hours a week
  • Your children can study for free the primary and secondary school while you are studying in a College in Canada
  • After 1 Year of studies in Canada the Canadian Government will grant you an Open Work Permit for one year
  • If you study 2 years in Canada you will get an Open Work Permit for 3 years
  • If you decide to study a Master or PHD Program in Canada you will be able to apply for the Permanent Resident visa under a
  • Master or PHD Immigration category
  • $11.23 is the minimum per hour in Canada
  • You can apply for the Permanent Residence visa within Canada. We will guide you trought the most suitable immigration category according to your situation.